The guiding verse of our group is Romans 15:7 (ESV)
"Therefore welcome one another as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God."
Our vision is to welcome all persons and help them identify ways where they can CONNECT to our church, GROW together and SERVE our Lord Jesus Christ.
In striving to make each person feel an integral part of our church family we:
- Provide greeters who will welcome you at the front door with a warm smile.
- Ensure all visitors feel at home and are encouraged to develop a meaningful relationship with our church community.
- After the service, greet visitors at the Welcome Table at the rear of the sanctuary where they will have an opportunity to receive more information about our church, along with a gift.
- Follow-up with newcomers based on the contact information they have provided us.
- Strengthen congregational connections by facilitating visitor ties to elders, deacons and staff members. Such connections may be made through small groups, committees, music ministry, etc. and be based on interests that have been shared.
- Participate in a variety of church fellowship activities and provide support to other church groups where responsibilities overlap.
CHRISTMAS AROUND THE WORLD
December 10, 2017
What a joy to be able to celebrate the multi-cultural nature of our church community. Members of our church who came from other countries shared their Christmas traditions. Countries featured were Bolivia, Cameroon and the United Kingdom.