Pastor Nominating Committee (PNC)
The PNC is a group of eight men and women who are charged with seeking the next Senior Pastor for FUPCDC. They began meeting in April 2017 and elected Gaylene Guest and Bruce Gilbert to serve as Co-Chairs. This group continues to meet weekly and welcomes your continued prayers during this time.
FUPCDC Pastor Nominating Committee Process
(Completed Tasks are in Bold)
- PNC elected by the congregation on August 30, 2017.
- Orientation with Presbytery Representative, Priscilla Andre-Colton (May-July).
- Ministry Information Form (MIF), FUPCDC's information and vision for ministry, development (August-October 2017)
- MIF approved by Session on October 17, 2017.
- MIF delivered to Presbytery COM to be posted.
- PNC receives and reviews Personal Information Forms (PIFs) and identifies potentials candidates.
- Initial interviews begin, narrowing candidates.
- Completed reference and background checks
- Face-to-Face interviews begin.
- PNC identifies top choice and negotiates terms of call.
- Presbytery's approval is given.
- Nominee is presented to the congregation for a vote.
- New Pastor is installed at FUPCDC by the Presbytery.